It is the policy of Broadways Stampings Limited to adhere to the requirements of all Customer and Governing environmental specifications. The company is committed to protect the environment from the internal and external impacts of its operations that include metal presswork, sheet metal and welded assemblies and will achieve this by continuous improvement and prevention of pollution through the application of environmental management disciplines.
Broadways Stampings Limited will achieve this by:
- Continuing to meet and where possible exceed current legislation, regulations and customer environmental requirements
- Implementing and maintaining a documented Environmental Management System which meets the requirements of ISO 14001:2004.
- Establishing Environmental objectives & targets and reviewing their suitability.
- Ensuring all employees including Senior Management are aware of their environmental responsibilities and are fully competent to control the activities for which they are responsible.
- Ensuring that products and processes incorporate a full environmental impact assessment.
- Minimise waste and reduce the amount going to landfill.
- Minimise the consumption of resources (fuel, energy and materials).
- Reducing or eliminating the production of discharges and emissions to the environment.
- To monitor and audit plant, equipment and process performance to control and improve all activities which may have a significant environmental impact.
- Encouraging the active participation of employees, suppliers, customers in the achievement of this environmental policy.
- Promoting this Environmental Policy to employees, suppliers, customers and the general public.
- Minimise the amount of packaging waste.
Adherence to this policy gives Broadway Stampings Limited the team confidence and continuous improvement needed to maintain its status as a certified supplier and offers security to its employees.