The scope of the Quality Management System covers the manufacture and supply of metal presswork, sheet metal and welded assemblies, including prototype parts where required, in accordance with the requirements of IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 with the exemption of section 8.3 Design and development of products and services, as all products are designed by the customer and no services are provided.
It has the following objectives:
- Development of a business plan that includes the output of the analysis of our internal & external issues, customer specific requirements and the requirements of our interested parties (customers, suppliers, neighbours, employees, statutory & regulatory authorities).
- For the quality policy to be a controlled document, that is reviewed minimum annually to ensure its continued suitability and is available to all interested parties on request and generally available via the company web site.
- To establish, implement and continually improve a quality management system that is geared towards achieving customer, statutory & regulatory requirements, customer satisfaction, continuous improvement and supports the strategic direction of the company.
- To provide a framework to the setting of quality objectives that are measured, recorded and regularly monitored via KPIs accompanied by corrective action plans where targets are not met.
- To communicate the quality policy, objectives and its commitment to all employees and ensure their understanding.
- That the quality management system be effectively implemented by the all employees who understand its requirements associated with their role.
- Broadways Stampings Limited is intent on providing the right people, organization and resources to ensure compliance with the requirements of IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 and to continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system in the production of metal presswork, sheet metal and welded assemblies, recognizing that to do so will benefit not only our customers but also ourselves, through a system of reduced wastage in terms of man-hours and materials.
- The operating philosophy is to meet or exceed customer’s needs and expectations by establishing and maintaining an environment, which encourages all employees to pursue continuous improvement in the quality and productivity of products and services. For this purpose, all employees have a responsibility for quality, adhering to the requirements of the quality management system and its quality objectives will be included within the business plan.
Broadways Stampings Limited maintains a person at management level responsible for quality related matters that is sufficiently independent of those with production responsibility as to promote independence of thought and action. He and the Quality Team are given full authority to execute this responsibility in representing the needs of the customer, accordingly has responsibility and authority to prevent further processing of any non-conforming product until such time that he is satisfied appropriate corrective action has been implemented.
Personnel involved in the quality function have a proactive role and liaise heavily with other members of the Organization’s Engineering and Manufacturing Teams.
This liaison may include matters associated with IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015, corrective actions (both internal and external) preventative measures, and verification of process changes and quality documentation.
19th April 2018